RAMP Tournament link
RAMP Game sheets
We will be using RAMP Game sheet APP for the championships. Managers and Stats people for each team should be downloading the app and watching the tutorials to familiarize themselves with the app: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH9lWiNPAFM. BGL Instructions can be found here: Black Gold League Ringette : Website by RAMP InterActive
Team Spirit Activities
Random Acts of Sportsmanship
Team Spirit Activities & Award
Ringette is a game built on the foundation of TEAMWORK. Our tournament committee wants to give each team the opportunity to showcase the hard work, dedication and effort they have put into making their team great this season! To be in the running to earn the Team Spirit Award, simply have your team participate in the following activities during our tournament.
- Team Banner - plan & design a team banner to proudly display during our tournament! Be sure to include your team name, team motto if you have one and qualities that describe how your team is unique and special (images or words). The banner must be created at our tournament. Activity materials (cloth banner & markers) will be provided to team managers Friday March 10th/23. Teams may bring additional materials of their choosing. Banners must be completed and submitted to a tournament volunteer by 4pm on Friday March 10th/23. Points will be awarded in the categories of creativity, neatness, overall impression and teamwork /6 points
- Team Scattergories - visit the registration desk to pick up your team’s scattergories game sheet. Your team will need to work together to think of the most creative answers. The team with the greatest number of unique answers will win this challenge! Please submit your “Scattergory” game sheet to a tournament volunteer by 4pm on Friday March 10th/23. /6 points
- Team Charades - “Act it Out!” - visit the registration desk to pick up your team’s charade cards. Each player must attempt to act out a charade card (coaches & assistant coaches invited to play!) using gestures and without making any sounds. Your team will time how long it takes to act out and correctly decipher all 20 charade cards. If you are unable to guess a charade card your team may “pass” a maximum of 2 TIMES. Please submit your time to a tournament volunteer by 4pm on Friday March 10th/23.The quickest time will be rewarded! /6 points
Team Spirit Award
The award will be given to the team that achieves the overall greatest number of points (max 18 points). Participation is optional but highly encouraged!!
“Success is best when it’s shared.” - Howard Schultz
Random Acts of Sportsmanship (RAS)
Sportsmanship matters! Our tournament wants to anonymously recognize teams, individual players, coaches and volunteers who demonstrate qualities of good sportsmanship. Visit the registration desk for Random Acts of Sportsmanship forms and be sure to slip your entry into the RAS entry box. Let’s recognize what makes ringette a great sport - each other!
Entries will be posted near the registration desk and shared on SPRA social media.
*Please avoid making personal entries
Join us for lunch!
Friday, March 10th
Enjoy a team lunch in Activity Rm#3 in Millennium Place - no need to leave the rink. Relax and let us be your host! Staggered lunch bookings to be made once the tournament game schedule is known.
Lunch includes: your choice of cheese/pepperoni/ham & pineapple pizza, veggies, a drink and dessert and a party atmosphere! Cost $10/person. Team Managers, please complete the form in the email sent to submit the reservation.
ORDER DEADLINE: March 6th, 2023
Capture moments of the U12C BGL 2023 Championship Tournament in professional pictures! Infinite Eye Photography is available during our event to take action sports photos of your team!!
Contact Infinite Eye @ 780-570-2545 or email@example.com. (*Pre Booking is required)
- Team Spotlight - $325 per team - all players are captured, the full team has access to view, favorite and download printable digital files of all images in the gallery
- Individual Spotlight - $99 per player - a photographer focuses and photographs your player only (typically 15-25 on ice images), the online gallery has only your player images, you will have access to view, favorite and download printable digital files of all images, you can share the gallery with anyone you choose
- Individual Game Coverage - $55 per player - a photographer focuses and photographs all players who have requested Game Coverage, the online gallery is not sorted and has images of your player mixed in with all other Game Coverage players, you are able to favorite and see only your favored images, typically capture between 6 - 16 on-ice images per Game Coverage player, you will have access to view, favorite and download a maximum of 10 digital files from the gallery with additional digital files that can be purchased at $30 per image.
Skate sharpening and gear options in Sherwood Park
Bladz Skate Shop
#105, 26 Strathmoor Drive, 780-416-2539
Thursday, Friday 10 am - 6 pm and Saturday 10 am - 4 pm
Sin Bin Sports
2008A Sherwood Drive, 780-417-7642
Thursday 11 am - 7 pm, Friday 11 am - 6 pm and Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
We are looking forward to the March 10-12th weekend and filling it with activities and excellent game play for the Championship Tournament! Please reach out with any questions or concerns by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPRA U12C Championship Organizing Committee